Just moved house - unwelcoming neighbour

If you really want to make yourself popular I can come round and leave my lovely quiet dog in your back garden for a couple of hours.

She's been rehearsing her howling for weeks, just for a situation like this where she can really make a difference :)

Maybe I could come too..... Me, You , Molly & Poppy ?? How long do you reckon it'll be before the neighbour packs up & leaves ?? 1, 2, or 3 hrs ??

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Re Incubus' post- I own my house, it's freehold and there's no covenant saying I can't have washing out. I've just moved from an apartment where the lease stipulated no hanging washing from the balcony (or even having washing on view) but there were 47 other flats there so I did check it out.After almost 4 years of tumble drying can anyone blame me for wanting to have a bit of line drying?!

Love the sound of a SF barbecue (extra smoke compulsory) - with Karaoke, extra springy trampolines for kids to bounce up 12 feet into the old bat's kitchen window,dogs, and a 'Paint Sazz's fence as many day glo colours that you can' session - all powered by lighting from a wind turbine -deep joy!

Put a huge halogen 100000000w light up in the garden facing her window.. Then fit a strobe timer and a CD player on it..

When it lights up, get the theme music to The Professionals played at full pelt until it goes off... and repeat!

Perhaps she would like to contribute to some of your council tax as she enjoys the view of your garden so much???

Strip your beds and hang as much washing out as you can....and then "leave it out all night"........hee hee......it's the last thing she sees at night and the first thing in the morning.....lol....and keep doing it....even if its raining.....

Whatever you do, don't let this sad woman infringe on your life, she really hasn't got anything better to occupy her tiny mind than to complain about someone's washing. Hope you are enjoying your new place, a house is so different from an apartment.

Space, why not go one better. The US govt is giving lighthouses away so maybe we could have a whip round and re-assemble in the back garden. a million candle power light would keep the washing line illuminated and if it gets foggy maybe the horn will play the Star & Stripes every minute!!!

Space, why not go one better. The US govt is giving lighthouses away so maybe we could have a whip round and re-assemble in the back garden. a million candle power light would keep the washing line illuminated and if it gets foggy maybe the horn will play the Star & Stripes every minute!!!

Now ya talkin'! :thumbsup:

Archived