Just moved house - unwelcoming neighbour

Re Incubus' post- I own my house, it's freehold and there's no covenant saying I can't have washing out. I've just moved from an apartment where the lease stipulated no hanging washing from the balcony (or even having washing on view) but there were 47 other flats there so I did check it out.After almost 4 years of tumble drying can anyone blame me for wanting to have a bit of line drying?!

Love the sound of a SF barbecue (extra smoke compulsory) - with Karaoke, extra springy trampolines for kids to bounce up 12 feet into the old bat's kitchen window,dogs, and a 'Paint Sazz's fence as many day glo colours that you can' session - all powered by lighting from a wind turbine -deep joy!

On that basis, stuff her and have the open evening.....perhaps a forum 'washing drying' meet with bbq, trampolene (let the springs get rusty for effect) and barking dogs.....sounds like bliss.

On that basis, stuff her and have the open evening.....perhaps a forum 'washing drying' meet with bbq, trampolene (let the springs get rusty for effect) and barking dogs.....sounds like bliss.

I can also supply a barking dog! Anybody got any teething babies they can bring along?? :hihi:

Three hours later and no contact. Unfortunately my washing isn't dry either cos it peed it down. Hope I don't wake up tomorrow to find paint stripper on my car/ a horses head in my bed!

This thread could become the new Bridget Jones Diary - What about 'Let's go Round Again - The Rotary Dryer Years' !!

Three hours later and no contact. Unfortunately my washing isn't dry either cos it peed it down. Hope I don't wake up tomorrow to find paint stripper on my car/ a horses head in my bed!

This thread could become the new Bridget Jones Diary - What about 'Let's go Round Again - The Rotary Dryer Years' !!

Good idea - why don't you give it a spin with a publisher?? :hihi:

you should be able to do what you want. It's your place. If she wants unobstructed views, she should move somewhere more rural.

Maybe you can get a bunch of your friends to stand i a line and crate a human wall when you want to hang out your washing...... all facing towards her picture window.

Archived