Just moved house - unwelcoming neighbour

Day 1 Post Airer Erection.....

Well no visitors last night, car unmarked, no dead equines in my bed.

My immediate neighbour (in between me and Mrs Bucket) is 95 and on permanent oxygen so I haven't called there yet til I see she has visitors as I don't to disturb her- my neighbours the other side are great and are of the general SF opinion of Stick It Up.

I suppose the fun will really start from the old lady dies and new people move in there - pity them, if Hyacinth can complain apbout my airer, what will she have to say as the place is renovated! She'll be apoplexic!

might have to buy it myself, got plenty of mates who could help flashing builders backside/some where to park your bike et al. :rant::loopy: but probablt no:love:thy neebs

You should show some respect and not have your washing out. They were there first, and I'm sure they wouldn't want to see some ex-council house tennant hanging out their shoddy Matalan/Primark clobber right outside their kitchen window.

What next? Burning rubbish every night and having a sofa outside the front garden whilst getting wrecked on nasty cheap cider?

Errm......what makes you think I am ex council house tenant? But thanks for the idea about the sofa in the front garden, will do that this weekend

Errm......what makes you think I am ex council house tenant? But thanks for the idea about the sofa in the front garden, will do that this weekend

I've no doubt you will.

Don't forget the old knackered rotting car that houses your Pitbull the front garden too.

If I were your neighbour, I'd start flicking oil on your clothes until you stopped ruining the scenery.

You should show some respect and not have your washing out. They were there first, and I'm sure they wouldn't want to see some ex-council house tennant hanging out their shoddy Matalan/Primark clobber right outside their kitchen window.

What next? Burning rubbish every night and having a sofa outside the front garden whilst getting wrecked on nasty cheap cider?

Speaking from experience are we?

On the odd occasion that I've had to drive through a council estate, yes.

Wow you must use a hell of a lot of petrol if you avoid driving through council estates.

It must take all day to drive from one end of the city to the other.

I do hope you're trying to be funny and you don't actually spend that long trying to hack off your own nose every morning.

Wow you must use a hell of a lot of petrol if you avoid driving through council estates.

It must take all day to drive from one end of the city to the other.

I do hope you're trying to be funny and you don't actually spend that long trying to hack off your own nose every morning.

I take it you live on a council estate then? :hihi:

I take it you live on a council estate then? :hihi:

Indeed I do, and for the most part it's lovely.

Nobody cares if you hang your washing out and there are no old sofa's, cars on bricks, or burnt out caravans anywhere in sight.

In fact it would be lovely if it wasn't for all the chav scum and drug dealers:hihi:

Archived