Just moved house - unwelcoming neighbour

leave it a day or two then hang some thongs & other racey underwear the all bag of mashings etc & when mrs bouquet comes a knockin tell her her husband hasn,t complained & he,s been staring at them all day

Good one :hihi:

Why did you take it down? I would have politely told her that it was your garden, your washing and you'll put it where you like. If she doesn't wish to see your washing tell her to look the other way!

then put a six foot fence up :D

Thanks everyone for your replies, I didn't say that the rant occurred before I'd had the chance to put any washing on - it was simply a folded dryer with a cover on it!

Perhaps she'll make me respray my car to match the front door?

Thanks again for confirming that she was being entirely unreasonable. As she went I did actually say 'well, thanks for the welcome'

I'm going to put my washing out tomorrow - watch this space - meanwhile if you hear of a woman being found strangled by a rotary dryer - its me and she murdered me!

PS Love your signature Tess, quite appplicable in this case eh?

Archived