Just moved house - unwelcoming neighbour

HAlf an hour and nothing! I reckon she's waiting for her husband to come home and they will come round in force hoping to scare this poor defenceless lone female!

Thanks for the suggestion sccsux, I must admit it had crossed my mind.

Thanks for all your suggestions, it has been great fun reading them and reassuring too that I WASN'T being unreasonable. I wish you were all my neighbours!

But I still have to say....watch this space - I'm not thinking for a minute that its finished with :-(

If you really want to make yourself popular I can come round and leave my lovely quiet dog in your back garden for a couple of hours.

She's been rehearsing her howling for weeks, just for a situation like this where she can really make a difference :)

HAlf an hour and nothing! I reckon she's waiting for her husband to come home and they will come round in force hoping to scare this poor defenceless lone female!

Thanks for all your suggestions, it has been great fun reading them and reassuring too that I WASN'T being unreasonable. I wish you were all my neighbours!

But I still have to say....watch this space - I'm not thinking for a minute that its finished with :-(

We're all with you in spirit.

If she gets too problematic then you could always host a forum barbeque:D

she,s probably going round with a petition

agree with a 6 foot fence but it must be painted day glo green just so she can see it 24/7 thru the long, dark, winter nights

Lovely......or a range of non-matching flurescent colours in random patterns for effect on her side of the fence

Archived