Any restaurants/bars with special offers on?

Elphi 24

Anyone know of any good offers on in city centre/west street? Want to go out celebrating tonight with a couple of friends but dont get paid till tomorrow!!!

Not really interested in the 2 for 1 group - had some really nasty experiences!

I wondered about Sanctuary - they had a deal on - wasnt too fussed on the menu on here but perhaps thats changed?

I was in Sanctuary a couple of weeks ago when there was a fight between a member of staff and a band member!! Was very scary. The band member had to go to hospital and had a broken jaw! The management didn't seem to care and even watched what was happening with out stopping it. I wont be going there again!

I was in Sanctuary a couple of weeks ago when there was a fight between a member of staff and a band member!! Was very scary. The band member had to go to hospital and had a broken jaw! The management didn't seem to care and even watched what was happening with out stopping it. I wont be going there again!

That's bad! I wouldn't have liked to see that if I had gone out for a meal in the evening.

Archived