Best place for steaks in sheffield

popestar

What is it with BB's and this forum? Every time food of any description is mentioned in a thread people are falling over themselves to praise this pretty mediocre if happy-go-lucky little Italian restaurant!

Got to agree about Froggie's though. It's a real restaurant, that's for sure – get a steak there and you won't be disappointed.

dansumption you are totally right the bigger the steak not always the right way to go - i personally think that if the steak is thin but coveres a lot of the plate it will never be as good as a thick steak as they can be cooked better(i like mine medium rare). As for BB's yes i agree they do a very good steak but rossi's still gets my vote at present(after trying all these steaks i will give everyone my honest opinion well thats if i have not put on loads of weight and can leave the house)

Originally posted by DaBouncer

You tried the steak medallions from The Boardwalk @ Centertainment?

OMG - amazing!

Nah I keep getting tempted but everytime I go in there I order a combo platter as it's the biggest thing on the menu and then get back to playing hangman on the table with the free crayons. I was in there Wednesday thinking about it :)

Archived