Whats the difference between the Forum meets?

muffy

The Sunday evening one is 'static' (always at the Devonshire Cat) & sort of 'grew' as the result of a few of us organising it.

The Wednesday one is fortnightly, involves a different venue each time & is organised by EvildDrNeil (with or without bondage bear).

Other than that who comes to either varies according to who can make it & whether they like the venue :)

Originally posted by sparklesista

I've not been to a forum meet yet but will prob go to the next one when I've got rid of this damn cold of course.

Does Geoff attend these meets then?

We're not sure that Geoff atually exists in human form. He is quite possibly a huge mainframe computer.

Originally posted by beckyaa

everyone has heard of him but no-one actually knows who he is!

Which is exactly the way I like it, so let's stick to the topic of the difference between the two meets. Like most people, the thought other people discussing their personal details behind their backs is a little unnerving. Cheers.

PS. The reason I don't meet people is that, as this thread proves (the post has been removed now) the people I do meet don't seem to respect that I like to keep a low profile :(. Anyway, let's keep on topic from now...

Archived