Footage from sheffield school of gymnastics

sparkie

can anyone help me, i was a gymnast at sheffield school of gymnastics as a youth, and i know there is loads of video footage from competitions i competed in, i was wondering if anyone on the forum was involved or knows of anyone involved with sheffield school of gymnastics, and if so, would it be possible to put me intouch as i would love to see this footage again.

thankyou all for looking

mark:)

• 2 years later...

I haven'e got any video footage but if I ask my dad we have a load of photo's which you might be in. I used to train there between 1976 - 1988 I'm on facebook and some of the pics are on there please feel free to add me as a friend just put a personal message on there about the gymnastics so I know it's you look for Pamela Barker born 27 December to help get the right one. I've looked for years to find something about the old club and never seem to turn anything up I was amazed when I read your notice lol. Take care hope to here from you soon

I haven'e got any video footage but if I ask my dad we have a load of photo's which you might be in. I used to train there between 1976 - 1988 I'm on facebook and some of the pics are on there please feel free to add me as a friend just put a personal message on there about the gymnastics so I know it's you look for Pamela Barker born 27 December to help get the right one. I've looked for years to find something about the old club and never seem to turn anything up I was amazed when I read your notice lol. Take care hope to here from you soon

hi there, thanks for ur reply, i was there from about 1984 onwards but that was at concord, not sure when i started at sheff school ov gymnastics, i did message wendy armswood on facebook a few days ago and she may have footage ov the compertitions i did,

iv looked for u on facebook but cant find u, wot picture do u have up?

mark

Hey Mark, I'll change my picture to one of me younger doing gymnastics (the photo's black and white I'm on beam), I've put where I work as the Sheffield School of Gymnastics. it's under Pamela Barker live and from Sheffield, went to Wisewood schoo,l D.O.B 27 Dec 73 Hope you find me hope to catch up with you soon.

Pam

Hey Mark, I'll change my picture to one of me younger doing gymnastics (the photo's black and white I'm on beam), I've put where I work as the Sheffield School of Gymnastics. it's under Pamela Barker live and from Sheffield, went to Wisewood schoo,l D.O.B 27 Dec 73 Hope you find me hope to catch up with you soon.

Pam

hi there pamela, im havin trouble finding you on facebook, maybe you could try and find me, im in a red & white checked shirt with a black tie, im next to a girl in a black dress, im under mark cross on facebook,

cheers

Archived