The Leadmill - Worst Ever Queue Organisation.

Lestat

Yeah the disco's crap. But Soulfly last night were amazing. And the local lads that supported them were good as well - While She Sleeps.

Can't be bothered with Soulfly. Diet Sepultura. I'll be going to see Crystal Castles there though, and Biffy Clyro. I went to see Iron and Wine recently there.

I like the bouncers at the Leadmill. They are always alright with me and at the end of the day they've got a job to do that I wouldn't want.

Try being nice to them - a bit of civility goes a long way.

I was nice to them.. Do you think after waiting for an hour to get to the front I was going to start effing and blinding to get thrown out??.. The bouncers are doing a job yes - but why don't they do it with some professionalism. It's a job that needs to be done with alot of tact as you're mainly going to be dealing with drunks and loudmouths... to keep people waiting whilst blatently allowing others in who have not queued up and shouting others to come in in front of others shows lack of respect.

I understand civility goes a long way but it's hard to keep civil in the face of morons.

I like the bouncers at the Leadmill. They are always alright with me and at the end of the day they've got a job to do that I wouldn't want.

Try being nice to them - a bit of civility goes a long way.

well i think they are horrible to be quite honest!!! one of them through a bottle at me because i didnt realise there was a que for the bull that you can ride on, so i walked towards it and my friend saw one of the security throw a bottle at me - lovely!!! i was completely soba and went up to him and said i thought it was disgusting that a security man was behaving like a drunken chav. he completely ignored me anyway and i wont be going again. i had never had problems in the past with them as i am female, however a lot of my male friends have had to wait ages in the que.

Interesting. I see it a bit differently, but each to their own. Seen Sepultura at the Corp for the last two years running, too. Derek is an awesome replacement for Max.

They both perform fairly well live still, but the songs both bands are now producing aren't up to that much.

Interesting. I see it a bit differently, but each to their own. Seen Sepultura at the Corp for the last two years running, too. Derek is an awesome replacement for Max.

Good gig 8.5/10 but it`s just a matter of time and cold cash `til Sepultura reform; last night felt like an audition.

Archived