The Leadmill - Worst Ever Queue Organisation.

Lestat

The whole place is poorly run IMO!

Me and 3 other mates got chucked out other Monday, after one of them said f off to one of the bar staff (fair enough he should be chucked out for that). He then walked over and stood with us at the other bar - next thing we are all surrounded by bouncers and got man handled out of the venue for my mates antic - why we should suffer as well as a result is beyond me.

Disgusting.

The whole place is poorly run IMO!

Me and 3 other mates got chucked out other Monday, after one of them said f off to one of the bar staff (fair enough he should be chucked out for that). He then walked over and stood with us at the other bar - next thing we are all surrounded by bouncers and got man handled out of the venue for my mates antic - why we should suffer as well as a result is beyond me.

Disgusting.

A lass outside once came and asked us for a light, turned out she'd just been refused entry and we were thrown out of the queue because he claimed we were with this girl! We all had our licenses on us but the bouncer (bald one) just told us to F off anyway, had a bit of an argument with him but it didn't achieve much - only seemed to understand grunts and explitives.

I haven't been to the Leadmill for ages. The playlist for each night seems to have remained the same for around 47 years.

haha! That was the beauty of it though, no surprises for all the 18 year olds. Haven't been in such a long time. Last time I went was on a weekend and the music was just dull, not even predictable!

As for the queues, I remember many time of standing on that rainy street and giving up after an hour. Yuck.

Why moan about it on here..why not ring The Leadmill up and make a complaint!

Because then JUST the Leadmill staff would know how crap their organisational skills are.. At least we can tell everyone else on here to beware of their wonderful queueing policy and staff.

There seems to be some misunderstanding with regards to our queuing system on a Monday night.

We currently have a main queue, and a further two queues for customers who have used our text service. This gives them priority entry to the club. We filter customers between the two text queues in order that they enter the club as efficiently as possible. I apologise that this was not explained to people in the main queue and that it appeared that we were pulling random people of the street. I can assure you that we have never done this, neither do we have a policy of giving females priority over males.

I am concerned to hear that our customers have not had an enjoyable experience. All the comments that have been made will be taken very seriously and acted on accordingly.

There seems to be some misunderstanding with regards to our queuing system on a Monday night.

We currently have a main queue, and a further two queues for customers who have used our text service. This gives them priority entry to the club. We filter customers between the two text queues in order that they enter the club as efficiently as possible. I apologise that this was not explained to people in the main queue and that it appeared that we were pulling random people of the street. I can assure you that we have never done this, neither do we have a policy of giving females priority over males.

I am concerned to hear that our customers have not had an enjoyable experience. All the comments that have been made will be taken very seriously and acted on accordingly.

Does that mean we all get free entry to a club night? PM us an e-ticket or something ;)

why not just take the hint they were obviously giving and don't go again...they seemingly couldn't care less!

I was nice to them.. Do you think after waiting for an hour to get to the front I was going to start effing and blinding to get thrown out??.. The bouncers are doing a job yes - but why don't they do it with some professionalism. It's a job that needs to be done with alot of tact as you're mainly going to be dealing with drunks and loudmouths... to keep people waiting whilst blatently allowing others in who have not queued up and shouting others to come in in front of others shows lack of respect.

I understand civility goes a long way but it's hard to keep civil in the face of morons.

Fair enough, to the point hi-lighted above but what when there are no people with phones left to go in? Do your door staff still enjoy keeping the main queue waiting ?..

And as to your reply about letting females in - you're having a laugh aren't you!!!! You need to queue up one night and watch those lechers in action. I bet if I put a skirt on, I'd have probably got in that night!

Archived