The Leadmill - Worst Ever Queue Organisation.

Lestat

Fair enough, to the point hi-lighted above but what when there are no people with phones left to go in? Do your door staff still enjoy keeping the main queue waiting ?..

And as to your reply about letting females in - you're having a laugh aren't you!!!! You need to queue up one night and watch those lechers in action. I bet if I put a skirt on, I'd have probably got in that night!

Agreed..i have seen this many time whilst stood waiting in the que. Altho This is no where near as bad as the doormen at Embrace...they really do take the pi**.

Don't take this the wrong way, because I don't know you and I don't know what happened that night but perhaps the door staff didn't want you in the venue. Its not always personal, sometimes its business. Sometimes the management have given pointers to the door for who to let in, and whom not.

Secondly, with Embrace its very important to have a good female to male ratio and big groups of girls are gooddust to clubs on some nights. There are clubs up and down the country who let girls in for free/with Q jump just to find the right ratio. It is possible as well that the girls the Embrace door staff were letting in were because of the "Girls Allowed" promotions cards.

Ho-Hum!

Don't take this the wrong way, because I don't know you and I don't know what happened that night but perhaps the door staff didn't want you in the venue. Its not always personal, sometimes its business. Sometimes the management have given pointers to the door for who to let in, and whom not.

Secondly, with Embrace its very important to have a good female to male ratio and big groups of girls are golddust to clubs on some nights. There are clubs up and down the country who let girls in for free/with Q jump just to find the right ratio. It is possible as well that the girls the Embrace door staff were letting in were because of the "Girls Allowed" promotions cards.

Ho-Hum!

UNDZ they would be a like golddust for you, as I know you, are there any clubs that run a 1% male to 99% female? If I were you I'd search it out as it may be your only hope! ;)

End of 'banter' Sorry lol

There seems to be some misunderstanding with regards to our queuing system on a Monday night.

We currently have a main queue, and a further two queues for customers who have used our text service. This gives them priority entry to the club. We filter customers between the two text queues in order that they enter the club as efficiently as possible. I apologise that this was not explained to people in the main queue and that it appeared that we were pulling random people of the street. I can assure you that we have never done this, neither do we have a policy of giving females priority over males.

I am concerned to hear that our customers have not had an enjoyable experience. All the comments that have been made will be taken very seriously and acted on accordingly.

And how about the bizarre practice of shepherding gig audiences into the sideroom at 10pm, then shepherding them out onto to the street and making them queue to get back in? There's got to be a better way of filtering out the 15 year olds - like not letting them in in the first place, ideally.

We'll not be coming back if we can help it. A lot of people on the night (Soulfly, Aug 18 ) were miffed with it, it was a farce.

i hate all the bouncers at leadmill, they are all pigs. they do let girls in before anyone else and are so arrogant. i really really hate the bald man, him with the brown hair and the woman. The guy with the coloured hair is alright. the rest are pathetic

Archived