Fish and Vegetarian Restaurant needed!

Daryl24

Hi, sorry if this thread has been done to death, but i am looking for a restaurant around Sheffield that does really good seafood, but also has good vegetarian options.

A few places i have been reccomended are The Mediterranean restaurant, Blue Fin and Catch, just wondering which one would be the preferred choice or any other options to please everyone (fish lovers and veggies) :P

Cheers :cool:

I've heard very good things about Loch Fyne restaurants - one opened in Sheffield on Glossop Rd recently.

Also, as far as I know, the Blue Fin is closed, and I'm not sure if/when it's re-opening. I've also heard some rave reviews of the Mediterranean too, from some seriously foody friends!

I love the Mediterranean, fantastic fish, some vegetarian dishes but as far as I can remember quite limited choice for vegetarians.

If you're looking for somewhere a bit cheaper but still with nice atmosphere I'd recommend The Bohemian which is on Chesterfield Rd opposite Lavers.The menu is short, always a couple of fish mains and everything else is vegetarian. I really like the food, it's good value and you can take your own wine.

Archived