Corporation this Saturday 12th March

Carmine

After the mixed bag that was my trip to the Corp on a Friday night, I and my intrepid friends have decided to brave the place on the comming Saturday to see if we have a better time of it.

I'll be accompanied by 25-50% of the mighty TACOMA and watched over by my aptly named friend "Big Lee" up for the weekend...we'll have a drink, have a dance and then adjourn to Popeye's for a kebab and mull the night over.

Come Monday morning I will sum up the experience and wax lyrical over whether I'll be going back before the memory has faded or whether the Corp on Saturday nights is a must.

Wish me luck!

Went last night what a great night.

Mutley was playing some awesome classic rock in the main room.

Sorry but I just love the old stuff!

Fantastic atmosphere.

An older crowd on a Saturday night which suits me fine cant stand places full of kids infact I did not see anyone who looked underage most probably have not seen 21 for a few years :)

I would not go to the corp every week but once in a while it is a great night out.

Archived