Any Motorbike Fans out There?

BruciesBabe

Originally posted by dski

I want to do the direct access motorbike training course, anyone recommend a company in Sheffield? MCT any good?

Wow, you're willing to do all that, just for a date with BruciesBabe. Now that's what I call a chat-up line. ;)

Seriously though, I know a few people who've used the mob down by the dog track (owlerton). Can't remember what they're called, but they seemed OK from all the reports.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

I'm sure BruciesBabe is indeed a babe, but I don't think my girlfriend would approve!

I've just been on the phone to MCT and have arranged a free 40 minute try out on a bike for Sunday (strike while the iron is hot!), cheers for the advice though.

Originally posted by foo_fighter

Wow, you're willing to do all that, just for a date with BruciesBabe. Now that's what I call a chat-up line. ;)

Seriously though, I know a few people who've used the mob down by the dog track (owlerton). Can't remember what they're called, but they seemed OK from all the reports.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

Link here for Bikesafe

Archived