Sheffield Got talent - on tonight!

Carborundum

Six people

Me, Tia Anna, A Belly Dancer, A juggler, A man singing you'll never walk alone and a man named Andy who was on guitar and sang Oasis.

Three then made it to the audience vote for the winner.

Last person standing was, as you might have guessed, myself

That wasn't true AT ALL; I had a LOT of applause. However only about 6 of my fans turned up; notable by his absence was Carborundum. -a great pity you missed me!

Congratulations, again, Moonwalker, for winning, but in future GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.

Yes, it was my birthday, but I didn't want to mention it before the judges decided the scores, because out of respect I did NOT want it to influence their judgements lol!

After the winner was announced, I decided to mention it to Deborah, but the DJ had already pulled out the mike and was packing away the decks before Deborah could get us all together to sing Happy Birthday lol.

All the judges said I had did well, and fair play to the top three; I have won several contests myself, such as the Razor Stiletto Glamorous Drag, and in the case of a variety of acts, it is an immensely hard task for the judges; their advice to me was that I had too many things going on in the 4 minutes that I had, but EVERYONE thought I was very entertaining!

:love:

Yes Im sorry I could not attend Tyranna - especially as it was your birthday but destinity and fame called me elsewhere ;-)

Do please let me know when you are next appearing and I WILL try and attend and buy you that belated birthday drink ;-)

Archived