Anyone want to play Rounders ?

hiya. there are mixed teams and there are many men who play. the new season srtas in may so unitl then we're learning, training, havin fun etc. but when the season comes we'll be in teams playing to win! why not come down on 14th and see what you think?

• 3 weeks later...

hi Cherri - we have had a couple of meets now and plan on holding them regularly - currently on wednesday nights - next one is Wednesday 28 July 2010, 7pm at Endcliffe Park. Look for the 4 white posts and you'll see us! email sheffrounders@gmail.com for more info.

unless there is some reason we cannot continue at endcliffe aprk, we will play there. cheers!

• 2 years later...
I know this is an old post,but just wondered if anything had come of it as I would love to join a team if there is one. I was rounders captain at school and it's the only 'sport' i really love and woud love to get back into it??

best wishes

Send a PM to Becky B on here. She might be able to point you in the right direction.

You'll have to make two more posts first, though.

hi!

http://www.symixedrounders.co.uk is the only organisation in Sheffield regularly running rounders events for players of all abilities.

The season has finished now but will be starting again once weather picks up!

if you would like to be kept informed of what we're doing, please email info@symixedrounders.co.uk.

thanks!

Archived