Different Forums You Frequent And Why

Never noticed you was into that sort of thing Strix, come and join 'the old fogies'

we're a happy crowd .. :hihi:

I used to spend tons of time reading the history section here and researching on the net to answer other people's questions - just because I enjoy local history

I got fed up with all of the bog standard family tree requests with no meat to them which are of little interest to outside readers as they're just lists of names :(

• 2 weeks later...

SF was really the first forum I ever joined and became addicted to. I found it when browsing for information about Sheffield as I had recently moved into the area. I remember spending hours upon hours on here! I still pop back every now and again, not alot has changed and I still recognise a few of the old faces or should I say usernames/avatars! Lol.

Now I frequent three other forums. Tenerife Forum as I moved to the island so it's a great resource for me, Netmums which is full of great info and other mums to chat to, Moneysavingexpert as it's great for financial advice and bargains!!! I also go on Hotukdeals alot as well but I'm not really sure if you can call it a forum or not?

I've joined quite a few forums over the years since finding SF but I don't tend to stick around unless they draw me in and then that's it, I'm addicted! :D

• 2 years later...

Archived