What made everyone join this forum?

I can't remember as it was so long ago :P

My first post was provoke by a bunch of people blaming the Norfolk Park student residents for the bin tipping in the area, though further discussion established it was more likely to be local college students than uni students (due to the date the practice starts each year)

I used to go to a chatroom on ICQ and was a member there for a year or so and enjoyed grossing a lot of people on there. Trouble is, Im as short sighted as hell so there came a time when a chat room became too fast for me so I needed to look for others to torment.

I was bored one night and messing about with google and saw Sheffield forum and came to have a squiz. I lurked for a while because Im very shy and retiring but then I saw the word "Thighs" on a post... well, I had to register....

A forum is perfect for me, I dont have to worry about missing things that are typed by others, although I occasionally do, but at least people dont accuse me of ignoring them here.

I missed Sheffield and its people too and thats another reason I joined the mad house.

I joined because I wanted to know about stuff happening in Sheffield as I didn't really know anyone apart from my partner and his friends when I moved here. It's been great as we've been to stuff we didn't know about until I saw the forum.

Archived