Which search engine do you use?

John

I use Google, Altavista, Jeeves, M.S.N. and I can always find whatever I want. How can they provide this free service and still carry on in business?

This is a wonderfull aid to education of the great unwashed, where else could one go and get this help for nothing?

i generally have a few open at the same time if i desperately need something. Ask Jeeves, Google, Lycos, even if they do usually bring up the same stuff anyway. I looked up 'kitty' the other day to find a pic of a cat to use for my desktop and found an awful site called http://www.bonsaikitty.com. Its a horrible site thats supposed to be a joke.You may have heard about it as when i did a further search for stories on it i found loads of news stories about it so it must have had a lot of press but i somehow didnt notice.

If you visit it make sure you send the owner a nasty e-mail telling him to get rid of it cos its NOT funny.

Dogpile myself too. The US version.

We got a new kitten and so I began a search for cats: I typed in "pussy cats" and Woah!!! :blush:

In the US a pussy cat is not the same as a kitty kat!

A difference in terminology!

I read Kittykat's post and it reminded me that you may be innocently looking for something and all of a sudden it's like

"hey that's not it"! :o

Archived