Team GB, Team UK, or Team England

sandie

After the Olympics the Scotish National Party want to have a divide between England and Scotland, and each country have it's own team.

For once every 4 years this Island unites and provideds the best of the sportsmen and sportswomen we have, why change it. Politicts should not have a place in sport.

Scotland is as bad as England as well as Wales and Northern Irelend, this border issue I feel that it is time we all worked together as one nation.

Can we not accept that Scotland has it's own Language in certain area's as does Wales it is just the same as the regional accents in Yorkshire.

For once let us all live together and forget the so called divides.

I'm not a sports fan, but having said that, I have been impressed and uplifted by both the Chinese ceremonies and the sportsmanship of it during these Olympics....

Unfortunately there will always be issues brought into this sporting spectacular which have little to do with the "spirit" of the competition.

I dont see a solution to the nationalistic/political issues which from time to time upset what SHOULD (in an ideal world) be of no relevance to a sporting event such as the Olympics.

Having said that....

it always will be, and there is little we can do about it.

Archived