Bottled Water

Originally posted by The Cycleracer

You stand corrected.

If rain falls directly on to the top of a hill, filters through some underground natural draining system and re-enters out of a natural spring flow then that water has never touched human organs.

Originally posted by Tony Ruscoe

Erm, correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't think we had an infinite supply of water on Earth, so finding some water that's not already passed through someone at some point in its lifetime is highly unlikely, isn't it?

Tony, what do you mean by its lifetime when you are referring to water?

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

Tony, what do you mean by its lifetime when you are referring to water?

I mean "as long as the water is around" - which to all intents and purposes, water's "lifetime" is infinite, isn't it? Or is new water created all the time? I dunno :?

You stand corrected.

If rain falls directly on to the top of a hill, filters through some underground natural draining system and renters out of a natural spring flow then that water has never touched human organs.

OK - where did the water come from? Or where will it go? In your example, someone may well drink that water which will then eventually end up getting evaporated and then rain back down on a hill. (I didn't there was an endless supply of water on Earth, which means that the water (rain) that falls on top of a hill could have once been contained in the the sea, urine, sweat... or anything really that contains water.)

Can anyone who knows about this please explain?

Far as I remember, rain is moisture which is sucked up (technical term that) from any open water, the sea, lakes, puddles, etc. So yes, it can have come from anywhere and is a brilliant method of re-cycling.

If you get water from a spring then at least you know its not passed through other peoples bodies as it comes direct from the hills.

Mind you we have a large bottle at work and take turns in filling it up with tap water for the kettle.

The tea point is up a floor so one idol work colleague dicides to fill the bottle by the water cooler to save him walking upstairs.

When the water from the cooler is boiled it leaves a fatty substance in the kettle almost immediately which tells me that spring water is actually full of fat.

LOL! I highly doubt that there is water that has never EVER, in millions of years of existance, passed through a humans body. You don't seem to understand the basic concepts of the water cycle. To put it simply, I could go to the toilet and urinate, which would then go through the sewerage system and back into the water supply, sometimes in the sea. The water can then evaporate from the sea into clouds. On a windy day, clouds move several miles, and yes, that includes over 'natural' springs. When the cloud starts to pour rain, it will of course go into the springs water supply, which you will then drink. Imagine this but on the huge scale of the Earth and over millions of years. All the times that its rained. I highly doubt any water on the planet has not been through a human or animal body at all. Do you understand now??

Get sum council pop daan thee neck oil!

There was a time, last year, when i had money, when i'd buy about 12L of the stuff a week... Than i figured out how much id save a year getting it out of the tap :) There are always filters but im dubious on how much they actually filter. Surely they don't reduce of the fluorine levels?

Archived