Otto's restaurant (formerly San Lorenzo)

Wigtwizzle

This should offical change over to a Morrocan/Fish restaurant this week, if not already!

If anyone goes in the near future can you let me know what it's like so that I know whether to book or not!

It's now the same owner's as Mediterreanean so the food should be good - just wondered what the menu selection is like!

I presume it will be a 'cheaper' alternative to the Mediterreanean.

He doesn't want to be competing with himself.

Had a bad experience with San Lozensos a few years ago when they had over booked and haven't been in since. Always had good meals at the Mediterreanean so might try the new one.

I presume it will be a 'cheaper' alternative to the Mediterreanean.

He doesn't want to be competing with himself.

Had a bad experience with San Lozensos a few years ago when they had over booked and haven't been in since. Always had good meals at the Mediterreanean so might try the new one.

Yeah must admit their booking system leaves a lot to be desired!!!

Has this changed over yet? It was still San Lorenzo last week!:confused:

I used to go to San Lorenzo, and I haven't been for a few years now, but I am definitely going again since I heard Otto is taking it over. I have seen Otto recently and he explained to me a bit about the new menu which will incorporate a selection of French, Italian and Morrocan cuisines as well as home made desserts; so existing customers can still enjoy an Italian option on the menu. Therefore it will be different from the Mediterranean restaurant and it will be something new and refreshing on the restaurant scene in Sheffield. Knowing Otto myself, I can guarantee you all that quality will be the main ingredient in the new experience.

I can't wait to pay it a visit!

Archived