Otto's restaurant (formerly San Lorenzo)

Wigtwizzle

Recently went in San Lorenzo Italian restaurant on Sharrowvale road to find that it's been taken over by the owners of Mediterranean.

It's going to be called Otto's Restaurant and sell Morrocan food - anyone know anymore about it? :confused:

yes it`s owned by mr otto and it sell`s european food all regions , its airy fresh and undergone a revamp it`s well better than lorenzo`s was . fresh food not overpriced (very important) and the staff are very polite

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Its Otto from the Med that has set up Ottos. He and Majid still run the Med too, but its aimed at different clientele. Med is higher end and speciality fish. I have been twice now to Ottos and took a big group for a Xmas meal. Its brilliant, BYO and licensed which is such a bonus and its very reasonable. Its not really moroccon but more italian, but there are other influences on the menu. They do have tagine, but they have steak, fish, pasta, chicken. Its really good service, really good food and I really wish them all the best as Ottos works so hard and really deserves praise for what will be a brilliant new additional to the area xx

• 1 month later...

i being there few days ago, it was extremely fantastic food, and service.

is much much better than San lorenzo(what it use to be before).

you must feel you are in morocco with there traditionnels deaches, i being in alot of places i never liked the atmospher like i did in otto’s restaurant.

:thumbsup:

• 2 years later...

Archived