Family day trip - recommendations please

dulcet69

POSTED THIS IN WRONG BIT I THINK INITIALLY -Where do you recommend for an afternoon out with two kids aged 6 + 7 girl and boy have been thinking of Magna at Rotherham or maybe Sheffield Ski village but what do other people think. We have overdosed on picnicing in the parks this six weeks and done quite a few trips to the seaside and Alton Towers stayover and been to The Deep etc but as this is the last week and hubby got a day off later I would like to go out somewhere with them. Where have you been that you would recommend inside place or outside. Not a play place though as I dont just want to sit and drink coffee while they have a good time! THanks for your comments Sue x

POSTED THIS IN WRONG BIT I THINK INITIALLY -Where do you recommend for an afternoon out with two kids aged 6 + 7 girl and boy have been thinking of Magna at Rotherham or maybe Sheffield Ski village but what do other people think. We have overdosed on picnicing in the parks this six weeks and done quite a few trips to the seaside and Alton Towers stayover and been to The Deep etc but as this is the last week and hubby got a day off later I would like to go out somewhere with them. Where have you been that you would recommend inside place or outside. Not a play place though as I dont just want to sit and drink coffee while they have a good time! THanks for your comments Sue x

I went to the national coal mining museum near Wakefield on Sunday and it was a great day out. It cost nothing either unless you want to make a donation. I went down the mine too. very interesting and fun day out:thumbsup:

The little piggies at Graves park rare breeds centre are so cute and my friends little boy was kept entertained for a few hours although he wasn't quite brave enough to pat the goats.

OOps, sorry just noticed your location, you've probably been there already.

Archived