Who's got the most posts on Sheffield Forum?

well 100 posts a day is quite excessive don't you think?

not saying i don't like it, just that it's a little excessive.

It is a lot... but then I do have a lot to say and, like many others, I leave my laptop on and am able to do other things as well as write an awful lot of nonsensical posts.

For example, right now I got up late and am watching a repeat of the Wright Stuff while eating my breakfast and talking on here. :D

The reason my post count is so high is that "BasilRathbon" is actually a syndicate consisting of five blokes and a dog who each post several times each weekday from a variety of computers across Sheffield. Currently the guy who does the funny posts is off sick - I apologise and hope to get a replacement in soon.

The reason my post count is so high is that "BasilRathbon" is actually a syndicate consisting of five blokes and a dog who each post several times each weekday from a variety of computers across Sheffield. Currently the guy who does the funny posts is off sick - I apologise and hope to get a replacement in soon.

I think the dog's posts are quite entertaining, actually, and I think he should be on the forum more often.

I think the dog's posts are quite entertaining, actually, and I think he should be on the forum more often.

Not TOO often though!

We wouldnt want to upset the post count police would we? They might spill their lager in shock :D

I don't really get why it bothers other people how many times someone else posts...

Mainly its curiosity and theres nothing wrong with that.

Occasionally though, some sad creature will come along who is lucky to be able to type the word "UG!" without a spellchecker, three dictionarys and a thesaurus and they see all the high counts of the main posters here.

That offends them and they instantly assume that the high posters sit here all day with their feet up, typing away while they have to do more important things like... ohhh for example, open cans of cheap ale or fight for three days over weather "UG" is a viable concept for scraping the muck out from between their toes.

They dont- or arent capable of comprehending that some people type faster, have more things to type and dont have to be sitting here all day to do that.

Its utterly beyond their apelike comprehension and explaining it over and over doesnt work because they can barely read anyway!

Mercifully the curious outnumber the monkeys, there are many curious and monkeys are rare on sf.

Archived