Who's got the most posts on Sheffield Forum?

My count is gonna drop like a stone any day now, once the OH farrows.

Im going to wait a few months until my average drops and come back and say stuff like "DUUUUUH!! You post count high... you sad you is, yu got 2 much time on you hands you!" to people.

I wanna see what its like to be a post count cop :D

My count is gonna drop like a stone any day now, once the OH farrows.

Im going to wait a few months until my average drops and come back and say stuff like "DUUUUUH!! You post count high... you sad you is, yu got 2 much time on you hands you!" to people.

I wanna see what its like to be a post count cop :D

well that's a bit of a nuisance, as I was sure I could get under you:P

I don't have a problem with how many posts people put on SF - whether it's based on quality or quanitity....I was just curious, so keep em coming! I'm just very pleased that this thread has over 100 replies - I've never started a thread that's had that many replies. My threads usually disappear after an hour....so I'm very pleased today! (Now that is sad!)

I don't have a problem with how many posts people put on SF - whether it's based on quality or quanitity....I was just curious, so keep em coming! I'm just very pleased that this thread has over 100 replies - I've never started a thread that's had that many replies. My threads usually disappear after an hour....so I'm very pleased today! (Now that is sad!)

Its turned into a bloody good thread and it should last for ages!

Jabbers - the thing is, I'll spend ages trying to put together a quality and helpful reply, such as http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=255734&page=5

...and no one gets back to it! So, in future, I think I'll resort to writing rubbish!

I know what you mean. Sometimes you can spend ages on something and no one bothers to respond to it and other times you can type total crap for three seconds and the entire forum joins in.

Its not always that way though thankfully so dont let that put you off !

Actually some threads can lie dormant for months- sometimes years before theyre picked up and added to so its not lost forever.

I know what you mean. Sometimes you can spend ages on something and no one bothers to respond to it and other times you can type total crap for three seconds and the entire forum joins in.

Its not always that way though thankfully so dont let that put you off !

Maybe I should have replied to the "songs you never tire of" with:

Dennis Waterman - I should be so good for you

Rene and Renato - Save you love

St Winifred's School choir - Grandma we love you

Jimmy Nail - Crocodile shoes

Tiswas cast - Bucket of water song

I bet you anything, had I have done that, the replies would be flooding in! I actually own all the above on 7" singles - The Bucket of Water Song is even singed by Chris Tarrant and Sally James!

Maybe I should have replied to the "songs you never tire of" with:

Dennis Waterman - I should be so good for you

Rene and Renato - Save you love

St Winifred's School choir - Grandma we love you

Jimmy Nail - Crocodile shoes

Tiswas cast - Bucket of water song

I bet you anything, had I have done that, the replies would be flooding in! I actually own all the above on 7" singles - The Bucket of Water Song is even singed by Chris Tarrant and Sally James!

Try it!

Post it in there and see what happens" :D I think youll be right though.

Archived