Who's got the most posts on Sheffield Forum?

It is a lot... but then I do have a lot to say and, like many others, I leave my laptop on and am able to do other things as well as write an awful lot of nonsensical posts.

For example, right now I got up late and am watching a repeat of the Wright Stuff while eating my breakfast and talking on here. :D

Geoff once asked me if I was 3 people :blush:

I know what you mean. Sometimes you can spend ages on something and no one bothers to respond to it and other times you can type total crap for three seconds and the entire forum joins in.
Oh good, it's not just me then? :P

I can still remember how much effort it took to explain how to play 'I spy' online, and even prodded and coached people on messenger, writing their code for them to post their own attempts if they'd won

that grew legs of it's own after about page 3, and seemed to become instrumental in the creation of the fun and games section we had for a while

Oh good, it's not just me then? :P

I can still remember how much effort it took to explain how to play 'I spy' online, and even prodded and coached people on messenger, writing their code for them to post their own attempts if they'd won

that grew legs of it's own after about page 3, and seemed to become instrumental in the creation of the fun and games section we had for a while

So you're to blame.

I-spy was the only thing I used to post on at first, if it wasn't for that I might never have got hooked on SF.

There used to be lots of fun games but now it's all just, 'Name something beginning with a letter'.

well don't blame me for it being boring :P

I tried starting off another game recently, but it was in the vein of the late night crew of old, and it didn't take off - and I didn't feel like giving it the effort 'I spy' took me :shakes:

Archived