Who's got the most posts on Sheffield Forum?

The thing is- and many have said it before, you dont have to sit here for hours at a time to get a high count.

Im always away from the comp all day and only really post things when Im passing the comp and see something worth replying to- like this evening, Ive bathed the kids, made the meal, tidied up the house, even been to the shops and I STILL have time to post crap here.

Im usually as busy as hell in the day but as long as the comp is on and the forum is open I have a swift look around as Im passing, type something, like now, then bugger off again.

The thing is- and many have said it before, you dont have to sit here for hours at a time to get a high count.

Im always away from the comp all day and only really post things when Im passing the comp and see something worth replying to- like this evening, Ive bathed the kids, made the meal, tidied up the house, even been to the shops and I STILL have time to post crap here.

Im usually as busy as hell in the day but as long as the comp is on and the forum is open I have a swift look around as Im passing, type something, like now, then bugger off again.

That's exactly what I do.

Bearing in mind how much of my time is spent on the forum my post count is quite modest really.

It is helped by having so many cleared out with the emptying of the recycle bin regularly- so many warnings and closing notes end up in there that last time that happened my post count went down by nearly 5000.

Ahh right! Thanks for that. Patricia and Cressida must have lots of time on their hands! :)

I am a carer, and am confined to the house a lot of the time, in a supervisory role and I still manage to attend to business matters, which involves dealing in antiques on ebay, which keeps me on the laptop.

I have also taken my two sons on holiday this summer, and have been on ten day outings which has taken me to six counties. I am a single parent and run the house and manage all expenses myself. Why I should have to explain myself because some people make assumptions that I don't have a life is annoying but I have done:)

I am a carer, and am confined to the house a lot of the time, in a supervisory role and I still manage to attend to business matters, which involves dealing in antiques on ebay, which keeps me on the laptop.

I have also taken my two sons on holiday this summer, and have been on ten day outings which has taken me to six counties. I am a single parent and run the house and manage all expenses myself. Why I should have to explain myself because some people make assumptions that I don't have a life is annoying but I have done:)

The sad thing is that high posters have to explain their high post counts on an almost monthly basis and its getting boring now. Some people are new and are simply curious but there are others who are deliberately taking a swipe at people.

Its a reason to get rid of the post counts altogether- they only serve to give some people a reason to pick.

Archived