Who's got the most posts on Sheffield Forum?

The sad thing is that high posters have to explain their high post counts on an almost monthly basis and its getting boring now. Some people are new and are simply curious but there are others who are deliberately taking a swipe at people.

Its a reason to get rid of the post counts altogether- they only serve to give some people a reason to pick.

The thing is people with a low post count probably spend as much time on the forum. They just have nothing to say or just prefer to read it.

The sad thing is that high posters have to explain their high post counts on an almost monthly basis and its getting boring now. Some people are new and are simply curious but there are others who are deliberately taking a swipe at people.

Its a reason to get rid of the post counts altogether- they only serve to give some people a reason to pick.

My bold

Oh, dear, I misread that word and thought for a minute you were being a tad disparaging about people who comment on the reason for others' posting capacity :hihi:

The thing is people with a low post count probably spend as much time on the forum. They just have nothing to say or just prefer to read it.

You dont have to spend much time here to post a lot either, Since my last post I made coffee and sarnies for me and the OH, shes nipped away from the comp for a few miutes and I nicked her seat. Thats how easy it is if you have something to type.

Shes back so I have to bugger off now. :D

some of you might have high post counts but who was on SF before 2005? don;t see many of those around anymore.

Wait until Classic Rock comes online next- she's a very early membership number (as are Sidla, mikey, f_g, Andy, upholder, Dot, Mo, alchresearch, John, clik32, roger.....)

*posts just to see join date under avatar*
Na na na naaaa! beat you!
Wait until Classic Rock comes online next- she's a very early membership number (as are Sidla, mikey, f_g, Andy, upholder, Dot, Mo, alchresearch, John, clik32, roger.....)
I remember Classic rock, got two pub chairs off of her. When pub closed.

Archived