Trying to start new sport & social group/club - interested?

Mus_1

Hiya

Are you looking to try a new sport, make some new friends or just fancy a new way of keeping a bit fitter?......Then come and try KORFBALL!!

Korfball is a sport for both guys and girls. The sport uses the basic skills of basketball and netball and a few skills of its own. So it doesnt matter if you have had previous experience in these sports or not, come along and try something a bit different.

We are a club with a number of teams so should appeal to everyone from people wanting to learn and compete in a new sport, to people just looking for a different social scene.

We train in the sports hall at Handsworth School on Monday's from 8-9.30pm so come along and see what we are all about.

If you want any more information email: tenshotstom@hotmail.com

Hopefully see u soon

Little Tom

I'll come to see it, if you can get standby's saturday night is best for me. Hey Mus, I finally got to see batman today. it's brill. Can't wait to see James Bond now !

Yeah i'm hoping there will be some standbys left i may pop down a little earlier than usually because its a popular production.

Hey everyone! I have just moved to Sheffield, joined the forum and saw this thread! Anyone fancy a new face in your group? I am into absolutely EVERYTHING from film to theatre to bowling (even though I'm a bit bad so god help my team members!) to a bit of sport for fun and 1 or 2 drinkies on a night out. I basically want to meet as many people as possible in a brand new place and you all seem so lovely! Hope to hear from you soon!

Love and Hugs

xxxxxxx

Hey everyone! I have just moved to Sheffield, joined the forum and saw this thread! Anyone fancy a new face in your group? I am into absolutely EVERYTHING from film to theatre to bowling (even though I'm a bit bad so god help my team members!) to a bit of sport for fun and 1 or 2 drinkies on a night out. I basically want to meet as many people as possible in a brand new place and you all seem so lovely! Hope to hear from you soon!

Love and Hugs

xxxxxxx

hi bear

if you're interested there is a big forum meet next saturday 4th oct in town. starting at 8pm at The Old Monk. http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=388746

i'm going and there are some other people who haven't been to a meet before going.

Next film...

THE BOY IN THE STRIPED PYJAMAS@Cineworld, 01/10/2008, Start Time:20:25 (94mins), meet in lobby@20:00.

Let me know if you would like to come?

Also, srry about the lack of other social stuff, i'm away for the next two w/e's... but after that, i will organise something....that forum meet sounds good, just wish I was here :(

on the plus side, might have footy starting every thurs soon :)

Mus.

Archived