Club Shush To Re-open Oct 26th.

imagematters

You better have sorted the toilets out, I will never understand how on NYE the toilets at the top of a flight of metal stairs could be worse that any festival toilet ever created!

They really were something else!

I thought exactly the same. So much so that I left, and I'm not a delicate flower by any stretch of the imagination.

Ruined my night, those toilets did :(

Glad to hear the place has fixed up.

You will be glad to know that all loos are on the ground floor now and it all goes off in the caves , ballroom, and bar shush at the front of the building We hope to be open on 26/9/08 we are currently working towards that date If we can get the council down soon enough to inspect it for building regs and health and safety it will be very close but we will let you know. Once again my apoligies about new years eve nuff to say that we are no longer working with that particular builder and there is a insurance claim going on about new years eve and the bogs as the header tanks came away from thier fixings huuuuuge big sorry peeps and there is a free drink on opening night for peeps that experianced the deluge it was clean water !!!!!! We were thinking of keeping it as a feature for those of you who did not experiance it and by the way I cleaned it all up so I do know what was there

No our opening night features those Genres of music however promotors already booked will be giving you the finest Dub Step Reggae, Drum and Base, Jungalist, Trance, Techno Minimal Techno House Electro Deep House Bhangra, Fidgety House and all kinds of live music to broaden your horizens, just to add we are a completly different animal from Crasher, Bed Vibe and Old Arches just wait and see

Archived