Club Shush To Re-open Oct 26th.

imagematters

• 2 weeks later...
Club Shush 'Sheffields best kept secret and coolest venue is to re-open in september with newly refurbished bar , ballroom, chill out, VIP, and loos The Managment are currently applying for change of use for the for the disused railway station. The legendry caves will not form part of the license application as extensive work will be carried out on them in future however anew entrance and a seven day a week Shush Bar will be open in October the Ballroom is getting a new roof ,bar and stage lighting and decor The wooden room/printshop will be the Bar Shush opening 12-12 each day and will be used to showcase all the new DJ talent that Club Shush is helping to develop with its new DJ coarses stARTING IN jAN 2009 please send a private message if you want to take part in our accredited DJ coarses, The new bar will be over two floors and be self contained and available for private hire from October capacity up to 175 will have a bang up to date sound and lights system a posh new bar, full disabled access and a wide range of continental beers and wines, alongside a fabulous Tapas menu created specifically for us by some dodgy ibizan geezer. upstairs will double up as VIP area on Club nights with leather chaise lonuges and sofas ,bean bags lights and Decor there is a big metal platform at the back of the bar leading to the ball room The chill out area above loos in old entrance is being fully refurbed

new furniture and proper bespoke loos

This sounds like the death of club shush, leather chairs? tapas? :suspect:

The best thing about shush was the pure grime factor and coming back from a quality night out drenched and plastered in mud. Hopefully this is just in the new bar area?

This saddens me :(

I hope you sort out your policies on queuing and actually getting in and out of venue. Halloween last year the queue situation was a joke. I had a pre bought ticket and still had to stand outside a locked gate for an hour and a half. Your door staff were rude, unhelpful and aggressive that night, only letting about five or six people through the gate at a time The same went for new year.

Yeah, your toilets were pretty foul but that didn't bother me as much as the t***s on the door.

This sounds like the death of club shush, leather chairs? tapas? :suspect:

The best thing about shush was the pure grime factor and coming back from a quality night out drenched and plastered in mud. Hopefully this is just in the new bar area?

This saddens me :(

Sorry but this is 2008 not 1988. Those days are long gone. Fair enough if you want to get hot and sweaty but dirty. NO NO NO dont like getting muck on my clothes and I dont even like to be fashionable. I do not dance in mud. I get down on dancefloors.

listen ppeps its still gonna be a pure underground vibe. You know how many rooms there are so we just gonna make some nice an comfy for those that want it im sure we can keep one or two like 1988 warehouse style with the tunes to go with it.

Dont worry Dance floor will be solid, seating will be plenty and comfortable, walls still exposed but cleaned and varnished, Big Martin Pro Blackline system has been fully serviced and the bar will be getting a brand new DB soundsystem, we are currently looking for some quality lighting The caves will not be open until xmas, because we have to do some digging out(All the bodies buried down there) If anyone out there would like to help us by sending a letter to Sheffield Town Hall in support of our license application for Bar Shush 2 Saville street, or if we have any arty types out there that could help with Decor that would be nice.

Sorry but this is 2008 not 1988. Those days are long gone.

I'm talking about before that place shut last year not 20 years ago. Ok fair enough I don't really like getting too muddy in club shush or having to wade through pis* but it just came part in parcel with going there. You never cared about the decor or the minor infringements with the place because of the people there and the top nyt u were always guranteed.

I do not dance in mud, I get down on dancefloors.

:shocked:

Archived