Club Shush To Re-open Oct 26th.

imagematters

I'm talking about before that place shut last year not 20 years ago. Ok fair enough I don't really like getting too muddy in club shush or having to wade through pis* but it just came part in parcel with going there. You never cared about the decor or the minor infringements with the place because of the people there and the top nyt u were always guranteed.

I know what you mean but writing the place off because there will be new furniture is a bit silly. I think the music makes the night and the music is primarily what attracts the sound people regardless of venue.

Am excited about the reopening!

I know what you mean but writing the place off because there will be new furniture is a bit silly. I think the music makes the night and the music is primarily what attracts the sound people regardless of venue.

Am excited about the reopening!

I know what you mean and i agree with you. I am not writing the place off, just reminicing.. I cant wait till re-open either!

Big Thanks all of you peeps out there who have attended or will be attending Shush re-opening we have tried to keep it as underground as possible, and the changes are purely so we can get a full license, We are not a lounge/bar/club/pub/super club/ We are Shush proper underground clubbing for proper underground clubbers, Go up town if you want somthing else Lol Like the Bowery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks nice

Door Staff, we have been recruiting new staff for the past couple of months and apologise for Tom and co who were on the door Halloween and NYE they are no longer with us so repect the door peeps and they are under manners to repect you the peeps that pay thier wages. Please no idiots with pockets full of drugs as that puts us in a really bad position/ and no peeps that have rolled out of Vibe at 4 oclock and can not get in anywhere else or just want to intimidate peeps on the dance floor, No ticket no entrance, Tickets and free Mini bus from Hen and Chickens 3 Castle Green on the night, Keep your eyes peeled on this site for opening night details and line up

• 3 weeks later...
I know what you mean and i agree with you. I am not writing the place off, just reminicing.. I cant wait till re-open either!

Do you remember ages ago when fuzzy duck did nights there? The male urinals were a curtained off bin. Oh happy days.

Okay Peeps 26th October KABOOM with Tony Walker Dimitry Soul, Mykal Junior Bitter and Twisted live percussion with Bert and Mimi room 2 Richard Williams Nyre KVD and Domenico all night long at Shush

Shush will now be open every saturday 12 till 7 onwards with a varied music policy and no idiots door policy look forward to seeing you there call in He and Chix for advanced tickets this is our launch night we expect to sell out of tickets very quickly £7.00 £5.00 nus call Tracey and Carl on 07710198839 or 0114 275 6644 for further info

Line up for Shush re-launch night confirmed as Dimitry Soul , Tony Walker, Richard Williams, Bitter and Twisted, Nyla, and much more 12 till7 followed by Chaos Theory (crasher afterparty) till 10 next morning then winding down at the hen and chix all through sunday with a collaberation of DJs TBC see you out there

Archived