Club Shush To Re-open Oct 26th.

imagematters

This Saturday sees the return of Club Shush in Sheffield, and I for one cant wait!

The city has needed an alternative underground music venue for a long long time and having been around the place a couple of weeks ago I could it has real potential to be Sheffield's My House (Stinkys) or to a lesser extent Victoria Works or Warehouse Project.....new floors. toilets, fixtures and sound all add to the venue making it in Sheffield but it will need people to stop doing their usual routine that has driven Sheffield into a Clubbing Cul De Sac....

In certain cities, the house crowd in particular, would be absolutely bursting with excitement about this project and Sheffield should be no different....so show some love and get your arse down there.

Real underground cool!

See you Saturday Night/Sunday Morning

All sound sysems in place. All dj's at the ready, an all ready to ave it 'LARGE' an all underground. Lets go mental mental chicken an lentil.

Yeah but have the council/health and safety given it the ok? I'm going away this week and wondering whether to come back for the halloween ball!

Archived