Club Shush To Re-open Oct 26th.

imagematters

Thanks to all of the folk from Headcharge Dub Central and Dark Crystal who put on a fabulous night at Club Shhhh. One of many more to come We are sorry to anyone who did not manage to get in due to number restrictions on the tickets

We are negotiating with the promotors and club owners to ensure there is some kind of compensation for dissapointed peeps it might be money back or free entry to Shhhh events we dont know yey e-mail us and tell us what you think:rant::rant::rant:

We are at 130 The Wicker S3 8JD we are open this weekend for a B Day party 12 till 8 ish main room only Techno, Breakbeats and Electro courtesy of John Wainright, Dirty Yoof, Carl The Don and others next week Base Cleff Carnival with Sequioa and Sama Roots sound system with Dub, reggae, and lots more tickets £5.00 from Hen and Chickens 0114 275 6644

Avoid this place at all costs. Despite Imagematters assurances earlier on this thread, once again me and mates were left outside for over two hours with a ticket on 1st november. Despite Imagematters assurances the door staff would be better, they were probably worse.

We paid for two rooms of music but you could not access both rooms without having to go outside and be abused by bouncers again.

Once inside the "club" if you left the dancefloor to go to the toilet you'd find a bouncer blocking the way back into the dancefloor saying "rooms full, go away".

Imagematters claimed all the relevant checks had been done with regards to fire, police etc. Was this true? Who knows? but one of the excuses the bouncers were giving for their attitude wa that the fire regs people had told them the venue was too full.

It would appear that Club Shhh deliberately oversold in order to fleece people. The "club" was no better than it was before it shut for a refurb, in fact I couldn't see a single difference.

CROOKS

Could not agree more tim place is disgusting, twice i been down wiv mates and both times had to cue for HOURS even tho all of us had tickets :loopy: , even worse than when it were last shut!!! Bouncers complet tossers, really rude and threatenning to us :rant:

Dubcentral and Headcharge good once inside but could not get in rooms all night :confused:

As for refurb dont make me laugh!!! Toilets a disgrace AGAIN! :gag: Whats different to last year?? NOTHING! Im a old warehouse party regular, rehab and nta regular and they had better facilitise than this place and they were free!!!

Definately wont pay to go in again!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi

It's great that Club Shush has reopened!

I did some design work for you a while ago for the TPCC. Just wondered if you have anyone doing design work for the club, if not I am always available.

Be great to hear from you. Lindsay

Archived