Club Shush To Re-open Oct 26th.

imagematters

It's on but being held at corporation for new years i think. I agree with some of the above said...i dont care about it being a bit grubby etc - adds character in my opinion :) but the queing/not being able to get back in etc was a bit rubbish. Although I've been in the past and never had any problems like that..friendly doormen etc so maybe Ive just been lucky or maybe this was just a one-off. I like the venue and the atmosphere so its a shame the last one was a let down as ive had amazing nights there in the past...& hopefully future!

Hi Scott can u give us a ring on 07710198839 or 0114 275 6644

tommorow morning or come and visit us at Hen and Chickens tommorow at around 12 Oclock cheers Carl and Tracey

hiya sorry for not getting back to you i didnt realise u had replied to my thread.. tried pm'ing u but yr full lol.. think we mat have spoke wi out knowing other week i parked outside hen n chicks in a red porsche andf had a pleasant gentleman warn me bout the wardens was that u..think there was a r8 wi tracey for reg lol .... would u still be interested in a chat and maybe seeing what we could do?

Archived