Is it Rodger and out for the Frog and Parrot

pinkace

I have just heard that the Frog and Parrot is going to be turned into some kind of Wine Bar !!!!!!! please someone tell me this is a wind up and they are just redecorating, The F & P is as Sheffield as Henderson's why do these developers think they are doing us a favor by making us into any other Place in England.

I have just heard that the Frog and Parrot is going to be turned into some kind of Wine Bar !!!!!!! please someone tell me this is a wind up and they are just redecorating, The F & P is as Sheffield as Henderson's why do these developers think they are doing us a favor by making us into any other Place in England.

I hope not. We really don't need any more winebars or the like. What we need is proper boozers. :mad:

Awwww is this the pub where all the locals have a sing-song in the back room???

If so, I love that pub...everytime I go to the loo in the far corner I'm always tempted to join in!!

:D

That sounds more like Fagins to me. The Frog is on Division Street on a corner and has been since time began.

Archived