Looking for Ken (DJ - ex UTB)

Adri

best way to track down Ken is to ask Dj lez at the nelson Saturday nights (downstairs), I am sure he will have details, or DJ Chris at the Sportsman (cambridge street) fri and Sat nights...both Ken's mates too and will help you I am sure.....I had his contact details on my old phone but that is now defunct....

Ive just spoke to ken who djs he said he used to dj under the boardwalk could poss be same person ive just done some plastering for him is he small bloke wheres glasses from what he said he djs @ greenroom and does planet zog gigs . I told him about this post and he said hes going to join the forum. If it sounds like same person i can pass him your number if you want to pm it me . Hope this may help you out . He said aswell hes known as ghandi ? lol

Ive just spoke to ken who djs he said he used to dj under the boardwalk could poss be sameperson ive just done someplastering for him is he small bloke wheres glasses from what he said he djs @ greenroom and does planet zog gigs . I told him about this post and he said hes going to join the forum if it sounds like same person i can pass him your number if you want to pm it me . Hope this may help you out . He said aswell hes known as ghandi ? lol

Not sure if thats the same Ken.........he wears glasses but he is tall...just a rock DJ never does anything else, which rules out Planet Zogg....

Archived