New bar called the green

blackspot

Its not owned by Fuel, its a new independant set up, I was speaking to one of the owners when I went in over the weekend. Had a go on the simulators and they were great fun! Friendly staff too, seems like a really good set up.

I went in friday I thought the shag pile carpet was too soft underfoot no music on and what simulators Hic The idea that it was golf themed went completly by me needless to say I did not stay for a drink me and my missus stumbled back out and proceeded back to base camp a bit phased by it all door staff were nice but golf simulators nah not for me keep your clubs and your handycaps golf coarses are only good for fishing and dogging Thank You very much Yorkshirecarparks.co.uk

No it is not owned by fuel and it is not a gay bar but we do not discriminate.

Friday was a friends and family dry run but also felt certain people would be let in for there opinions. This was to test all facilities and draw attention to problems, which it did and they got rectified. The simulators are amazing but you have to see them to believe them. Green is late bar with a golf facility in the day the simulators are shut down at 10pm and the bar runs untill 1:30am at weekends.

as for shag pile carpet??? you sure you came in?

why not visit our website http://www.green-golf.co.uk

The simulators do not just have to be for golf....? somebody should have informed you when you came in so sorry they didn't, imagematters.

I came in with my mate who knows of the owners, must say I was rather impressed. Decent bar, good selection of beers and the golf simulators was cool, even though I'm not a golf fan I still gave a few quick swings and missed :D Well until I managed a 20 yard bad boy.

Recommended to all.

Archived