Indian with a room upstairs

mikey

Anybody know of a good indian with a room upstairs, I am wanting to take a large group for a meal and we all want to be together and away from the normal punters.

Thanks in advance

i'd recommend ayesha's on eccy road too!, v good food every time i have been, and a big(ish) room upstairs you could probably book in advance , although its normally just the extension to their seating downstairs so you may have to share it a bit !, nirmals is good too (west street) but not sure if they have a seperate room or not?

The Sweet Centre on Meadowbank Road is very nice and very clean, a little bit expensive but the service is spot on and the meals are very well cooked, but they haven't a drinks licence yet. They have a seperate banqueting room upstairs

deecee

Originally posted by deecee

The Sweet Centre on Meadowbank Road is very nice and very clean, a little bit expensive but the service is spot on and the meals are very well cooked, but they haven't a drinks licence yet. They have a seperate banqueting room upstairs

deecee

is that the one in rotherham /? i keep meaning to try that one out

Archived