Hen and Chickens goes late

imagematters

ha ha hey up me old mucca how ya doin?(found you)no but seriously tho ppl all the headcases have been barred,and everyone wot comes in now all have a good boogie and some of them women wot wind their booty, well youll just have to come an see 4 urself,also there is never any trouble that is not sorted out b4 handbags start flyin.

I'm sure there was a post some time back about the worst pubs in Sheff...someone recalled an old bloke in the Hen & Chicks who dropped a turd out of his trouser leg...Are more of these sort of party tricks still on the agenda there?

And here's the quote from that thread...

" 07-05-2008, 11:39 AM #161

beansforyou

Warped

Hen & Chickens, near courts in town, only been in once the evening entertainment was watching a grown man stagger to the bar, whilst lumps of poo fell out of the bottom of his trouser leg...

The drama that unfolded was unmissable, it involved bar staff running to the door to vomit on the steps, whilst other people yelled at the man to clean up etc, which he obligingly did by picking up the lumps of his poo in his hands and placing it in various ashtrays on peoples tables".

You can't buy this type of entertainment." sounds like an audition for an alternative version of Britain's got Talent!

Group Leader: Knitting Group.

Woodseats , Wicker & Hen and chickens all up and coming its the rest of Sheffield thats standing still.

I'm sure there was a post some time back about the worst pubs in Sheff...someone recalled an old bloke in the Hen & Chicks who dropped a turd out of his trouser leg...Are more of these sort of party tricks still on the agenda there?

beansforyou

Warped

Hen & Chickens, near courts in town, only been in once the evening entertainment was watching a grown man stagger to the bar, whilst lumps of poo fell out of the bottom of his trouser leg...

The drama that unfolded was unmissable, it involved bar staff running to the door to vomit on the steps, whilst other people yelled at the man to clean up etc, which he obligingly did by picking up the lumps of his poo in his hands and placing it in various ashtrays on peoples tables".

You can't buy this type of entertainment." sounds like an audition for an alternative version of Britain's got Talent!

That post has just made me cry with laughter! Can I have guest list too, as I can't buy this kind of entertainment.

beansforyou

Warped

Hey man DAT BROWN BASS IS FUNKY AND DIRTY !!

Archived