MMR, autism and the media

I had my children vaccinated, as I had never met anyone who had had a problem with the MMR vaccine, I have however seen two children severely affected with measles, and it was a sight that I never want to see again, in an easily preventable illness.

Many children have an adverse reaction to the jab, my friend at work, her daughter had a severe epileptic fit after having it and was very ill for several weeks, she stopped talking and became completely withdrawn and was later diagnosed with autism.

I saw Melanie Sykes on TV a few weeks ago, she said "within two weeks (of the measles vaccine) he became very, very ill, any speech he did have completely disappeared. I've since been told if you have a predisposition which he clearly did have, it would have a knock on effect".

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/health/melanie-sykes-on-her-autistic-son/

Many parents have seen a severe change in their children following vaccination.

Andrew Wakefield is the victim of a smear campaign.

Many children have an adverse reaction to the jab, my friend at work, her daughter had a severe epileptic fit after having it and was very ill for several weeks, she stopped talking and became completely withdrawn and was later diagnosed with autism.

I saw Melanie Sykes on TV a few weeks ago, she said "within two weeks (of the measles vaccine) he became very, very ill, any speech he did have completely disappeared. I've since been told if you have a predisposition which he clearly did have, it would have a knock on effect".

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/health/melanie-sykes-on-her-autistic-son/

Many parents have seen a severe change in their children following vaccination.

Andrew Wakefield is the victim of a smear campaign.

Wow, thank god we've got Melanie Sykes to warn us of the dangers of the MMR Jab.

Some debate here on the subject from 'Question time'

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CGIQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dcb80A6SRfXc&ei=5PraT6jsD4nN0QXq6-mDCw&usg=AFQjCNG06lTOFAQJbogj8Dv2r2l-DBniyw

I'm with that Fiona wotsit that speaks around 3.20

Perhaps they should work on making vaccines safer, though I understand some of the more harmful substances like mercury are no longer added.

While ever they pretend there isn't a problem though they won't be working on a solution.

http://vaccineawakening.blogspot.co.uk/2008/09/study-fails-to-clear-mmrautism-link.html?m=1

"The most recent paper purporting to clear MMR vaccine from any relationship with the development of regressive autism in previously healthy children was published by researchers at the CDC and Columbia University in the online journal of Public Library of Science . The authors report on a federally funded initiative to address the hypothesis published in 1998 by Andrew Wakefield, M.D. and others that some children who receive MMR vaccine develop inflammatory bowel disease and regressive autism due to persistent measles virus (MV) infection."

"The examination by three laboratories of intestinal tissues from 25 autistic children, five of whom developed gastrointestinal (GI) and autistic symptoms after MMR vaccination, confirmed the presence of measles virus RNA in one child with autism and one control case. Even though the study only included five children who were previously healthy before regressing into autism after MMR vaccination, it is being touted as concrete proof that MMR vaccine is not in any way involved in the development of regressive autism in previously healthy children.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

While Wakefield may have imperfectly described the biological mechanism for development of MMR vaccine induced autism in 1998 (proposing a persistent measles virus infection in the GI tract that affected the brain), he certainly DID correctly report an association between receipt of MMR vaccine in previously healthy children and subsequent simultaneous development of serious bowel disease and autism. It was an important clinical observation and call for further research published in a respected medical journal (The Lancet) but one that Wakefield and his colleagues would pay for dearly. The hypothesis has been furiously denounced for a decade by mandatory vaccination proponents in government, industry, and medical organizations in Europe and the U.S. as they scramble to defend aggressive one-size-fits-all MMR vaccine policies being used in measles eradication campaigns worldwide."

Monkeys developed autism when given vaccines.

http://m.naturalnews.com/news/035787_vaccines_autism_monkeys.html

While ever they pretend there isn't a problem though they won't be working on a solution.

There is no pretence; the problem genuinely does not exist. MMR vaccines are in use in lots of countries all over the world, and in all but one of those countries, nobody has even though to try to link MMR with autism because there's not one shred of evidence to suggest anyone should try to do so.

If the vaccines were causing illness, they would be doing so everywhere in the world, not just here.

Monkeys developed autism when given vaccines.

Your link seems a bit suspect to me. But even if it's true, are you also against the use of penicillin as it killed animals when tested on them? Tomatoes are poisonous to some animals, so should we ban supermarkets from selling them? Humans and other creatures are very different, but views on torturing animals to test products for us humans belong to another thread.

Is that man who gave away DVDs in Hillsborough telling parents not to protect their children against measles still around? He used to follow young children around and talk to their parents.

Your link seems a bit suspect to me. But even if it's true, are you also against the use of penicillin as it killed animals when tested on them? Tomatoes are poisonous to some animals, so should we ban supermarkets from selling them? Humans and other creatures are very different, but views on torturing animals to test products for us humans belong to another thread.

Is that man who gave away DVDs in Hillsborough telling parents not to protect their children against measles still around? He used to follow young children around and talk to their parents.

I'm not against vaccines as such, and it isn't because it caused autism in monkeys anyway, it's because I believe they can cause autism in humans.

It could be just a coincidence that the monkeys showed signs of autism following vaccination but I doubt it.

I'm not against vaccines as such, and it isn't because it caused autism in monkeys anyway, it's because I believe they can cause autism in humans.

Your belief is wrong, and is known to be wrong, with mountains of proof to the contrary. Ergo, it would make sense for you to change your position.

Archived