Do you like Caviar?

I just found some in my parent's house. They are on holiday, and I am dog/house sitting. Nothing too posh-'John West'..Black Lumpfish Caviar.

I've no idea, nor will to find the correct section to put this in, on the forum-mods please put this in a foodie section if there is one.

But anyway-it's awful...and I'll pretty much dare myself to eat anything that tastes nice, but that was truly fishy, round -small-balls of hell.:gag:

The dog seemed to like it though.

Haven't tried it, but I suspect caviar that John West sell is probably not exactly the best quality you can get to put it mildy!

I can't see James Bond tucking into John West caviar anytime soon in any of his films.:hihi:

As fas canned fish is concerned I tend to find Glenryck products superior to John West, so if Glenryck started to do Caviar then I might just try some.

Haven't tried it, but I suspect caviar that John West sell is probably not exactly the best quality you can get to put it mildy!

I can't see James Bond tucking into John West caviar anytime soon in any of his films.:hihi:

As as canned fish is concerned I tend to find Glenryck products superior to John West, so if Glenryck started to do Caviar then I might just try some.

That's what i was thinking, and will have words with my child-depriving parents, on return. :)

Pfft...they could have at least left some Glenryck. :hihi:

First time I had it was at a horrendously posh banquet, how I refrained from throwing up and making a complete **** out of myself I'll never know, just shoved the rest around my plate pretending to eat a bit every now and again.

First time I had it was at a horrendously posh banquet, how I refrained from throwing up and making a complete **** out of myself I'll never know, just shoved the rest around my plate pretending to eat a bit every now and again.

My bold.

You mean you've had it since even though you thought it was disgusting??

You're braver than me

:gag: