Hendersons Relish, and Worcestershire sauce.

Tess

My fella is from Lancashire and does not understand the joys of Hendersons Relish. To him, "it tastes exactly the same as Worcestershire sauce". Outrageous.

How can I make him realise there is a world of difference? I know hes uneducated not being from Sheffield and all, but its really not his fault.

Can we help my poor bunny wunny out please?

You need to be stupid and Northern, may be he is neither!

Hes Northern, just a bit too far! I wanted to take him to the Hendo's factory as a day trip but;

A- I don't know if it exists

B- He refuses to go.

He says its a waste of time, even when I point out its part of my heritage, and if he wants to have a future with me he will make the effort to learn!

Hes Northern, just a bit too far! I wanted to take him to the Hendo's factory as a day trip but;

B- He refuses to go.

He says its a waste of time, even when I point out its part of my heritage, and if he wants to have a future with me he will make the effort to learn!

If he won't eat anything with relish you may like to mention the other uses of Henderson's. For example, did you know that if you sprinkle a few drops of relish in a condom before using it, a gentleman may find his performance in the bedroom not only lasts longer but is more intense?

Give the lancashire twonk a slap and remind him who won the war of the roses :hihi::thumbsup:

:hihi::hihi: That actually made me nearly fall off my chair giggling.

I think I will send him an email with this in, just to spite him :D

Keep em comin!

B- He refuses to go.

Whats his number, I shall advise him to get rid of you sharpish, he is obviously far to good for you. This obsession with a crap version of Worcestershire sauce should be stamped out. When I win the Euro-millions this week I Will buy that factory and burn it down. Then have everyone who complains killed..

So there.

:mad:

Archived