We insist . . . REPARATIONS NOW!

Okay so I think this is what happened with WW2, Italy agreed to pay reparations of $125 million to Yugoslavia, $105 million to Greece, $100 million to the Soviet Union, $25 million to Ethiopia, and $5 million to Albania.

Finland payed $300 million to the Soviet Union. Hungary payed the Soviet Union $200 million and $100 million was to Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia.

Romania agreed to pay reparations of $300 million to the Soviet Union. Bulgaria payed $50 million to Greece and $25 million to Yugoslavia.

So in conclusion Yugoslavia received $250 million in reparations.

If you have travelled Cornwall's South coast you'll hear a lot about this. I heard it from locals when visiting Lyme a number of years ago

Lyme isn't in Cornwall - it's in Dorset. There is also a rather large county called Devon in between them.

Lyme isn't in Cornwall - it's in Dorset. There is also a rather large county called Devon in between them.

If he's speaking of Lyme Regis, that's correct. It's possible there is some tiny anonymous hamlet somewhere in Cornwall, called Lyme. I don't know of one, but that proves nothing!

Archived