How many do you have on your ignore list?

You get people on the football section who announce their ignore lists like it's a trophy at every opportunity.

They are the type who usually know very little about a subject but have feet stamping tantrums when anyone ever points out their mistakes.:hihi::hihi:.

I can't see the point in joining a debate but only wanting to see the posts of people who totally agree with you.:loopy::loopy:..

None. What's the point?

It would be like sitting in a pub having a conversation with a group of people and then putting your fingers in your ears when you don't like what they have to say. If you don't, then don't take part in the discussion.

but you wouldn't go to the pub with someone who you loathed/despised/thought completely pointless

I "ignore" people that call me names for no reason, or refuse to use english, or just babble about nothing related to the threads.

Or people who are so far opposing in their views to mine that debate is pointless.

but you wouldn't go to the pub with someone who you loathed/despised/thought completely pointless

I "ignore" people that call me names for no reason, or refuse to use english, or just babble about nothing related to the threads.

Or people who are so far opposing in their views to mine that debate is pointless.

You must be a very lonely person.:hihi:.

How can you loathe and despise someone on an internet forum?.:huh::huh:.

You must be a very lonely person.:hihi:.

How can you loathe and despise someone on an internet forum?.:huh::huh:.

nope, not in the slightest bit lonely but thanks for worrying.

I do not claim to like everyone though and I know a lot of people I wouldn't go to the pub with if you paid me. I don't have the luxury of refusing to go to the pub with someone I dislike on an internet forum-thus the use of the ignore option.

nope, not in the slightest bit lonely but thanks for worrying.

I do not claim to like everyone though and I know a lot of people I wouldn't go to the pub with if you paid me. I don't have the luxury of refusing to go to the pub with someone I dislike on an internet forum-thus the use of the ignore option.

Well you've still got me haven't you.:).

Fancy a pint?. :D.

Archived