How many do you have on your ignore list?

How do you put people on the ignore list?

Ive never put anyone on it, but I think you go into your user control, click on "edit ignore list" type in the user name of the person you want to ignore, correct me if Im wrong, as I say, never used it :)

I had Karis on mine for about an hour lol, back when I thought he was a woman. :hihi:

Hahahaha. I was sooo hoping my name would pop up! :)

I'm not a woman but I am definitely lovely (my mum told me).

wonder if ive made a few yet, certainly made a few "enemies" :D

You've got loads, mate :P

I've personally not got anyone on my Ignore list, although I've been told I'm on quite a few (can't be on here nearly ten years without some people rage blocking you!) :hihi:

PS. Love ya, Shaz. How's the writing going?

ah good, im doing someat right then :D

You've had a few choice moments, aye :)

You know, I bl**dy well love this forum. There are some real characters on here and it'd be a shame to ignore them.

It's a tragic shame that I've never met half the people on here I speak to and that I'll never get to find out what they're really like!

Slow going Karis, I'm way too busy these days. Hoping to get back to it by next year. :sad:

Good luck with it! You've a real talent. :)

You've had a few choice moments, aye :)

You know, I bl**dy well love this forum. There are some real characters on here and it'd be a shame to ignore them.

It's a tragic shame that I've never met half the people on here I speak to and that I'll never get to find out what they're really like!

Good luck with it! You've a real talent. :)

Well come to forum meet then

Archived