Nostradamus - seer of things or overblown story teller?

Tony

You should set up a new school of Astrology. It will make a hell of a lot more sense than the current fantasy, and will be much better fun when they have to ask some grumpy old midwife how heavy she is . . . .
You might as well predict the future by looking at sheffield forum

You might as well predict the future by looking at sheffield forum

now, someone actually did this, in an anti-Muslim thread, and they were eerily accurate.

they said someone would say "XxXXX"

someone else would say "YYYYYY"

then yet another member would say "_____"

someone else would chip in with an unsavoury accusation,

and that it would then all descend into bickering and name-calling!

Some-one, back in 1979, did actually predict that, electing a Labour government would all end in tears - and economic chaos.

That's how it always ends, regardless. It's usually why it ends.

As for Nostradamus, twaddle in my opinion.

However you may be interested to know that a rainbow will be visible from much of Sheffield next Friday afternoon, between three and four pm.

i have had enough proof to believe that it works for me anyway

You've had no proof whatsoever, if those stories are the best you can come up with; but then, complete absence of proof never does stop astrologers from believing in themselves, so I can't say I'm surprised.

Maybe you should go and look up what proof actually is, and what qualifies as proof, before talking rubbish.

Archived