Rydle Road Off Abbeydale Rd

Does any one have any information on a house on there which always has strange going offs, my friend use to live there and in her bassment there was sprat paint all over walls, a neighbour told her that before she moved a man was possesed and he started to write things all over walls. Does any one have any more information?

Originally posted by carcrash

I do and have done for a long time. Never heard of this though

they lived at 35 i think it was, there was a man who lived there who was in debt with everyone, he started to write on the wall loads of weired things, in the bassment there is a big star then GO in writing, but neighbours told them he did this all over the hosue, the man has not been seen for about 1 year now and all his debt letters are still been posted to that hosue.

• 5 weeks later...

there's absolutely nothing frightening/ spooky/ strange/ eerie about the former resident's post being delivered to that property: - so long as the post is adressed to that property, no matter whose name is on the post, the postie is obliged to deliver it there... (unless the previous resident has put in place a "redirection " order)

The companies contacting this person have only that address to go on, so that is where the correspondence will go to.

The elderly couple who lived in this house of mine, still get mail coming here for them, and that's still happening, despite me posting the mail back with a big "deceased, return to sender" in marker pen, on the envelopes, and back in the mail.

I have lived here for 2 years, the previous tenants passed away shortly after moving out.

When I lived in my previous property:- after five years, I was still getting cr*p, and junk mail addressed to the tenant who lived there before me.

PT

Originally posted by Plain Talker

there's absolutely nothing frightening/ spooky/ strange/ eerie about the former resident's post being delivered to that property: - so long as the post is adressed to that property, no matter whose name is on the post, the postie is obliged to deliver it there... (unless the previous resident has put in place a "redirection " order)

The companies contacting this person have only that address to go on, so that is where the correspondence will go to.

The elderly couple who lived in this house of mine, still get mail coming here for them, and that's still happening, despite me posting the mail back with a big "deceased, return to sender" in marker pen, on the envelopes, and back in the mail.

I have lived here for 2 years, the previous tenants passed away shortly after moving out.

When I lived in my previous property:- after five years, I was still getting cr*p, and junk mail addressed to the tenant who lived there before me.

PT

:loopy: :loopy: im not on about the post coming there, i wanted to know if any one had any information about the house because we have been told that people who have lived there before have weired experiences in the house.

• 1 year later...
Does any one have any information on a house on there which always has strange going offs, my friend use to live there and in her bassment there was sprat paint all over walls, a neighbour told her that before she moved a man was possesed and he started to write things all over walls. Does any one have any more information?

I lived at 91 rydal rd up to 1958.do not remember any possesed people.I remember having bonfires in the middle of the road and cracking a few windows.

Archived